Wednesday, August 16, 2006

A day in pictures


This is my classmate Daniel listening attentively to Mr. Azhar in class. He's damn cool sia - the guy must have like, 20 different pairs of Nike shoes in all the different funky styles. Notice here that his clothes for the day is matched by the colour combinations in his shoes and his crumpler bag.




That's Mr. Azhar at the astroturf, walking all around it in the after-rain mist laying out marking cones in preparation for the next lesson. Cool right? He's my idol sia...




Walked past Raffles Place and saw this adorable cat with a luxuriant grey coat sleeping the day away. It was oblivious to the crowd and me approaching it for a nice shot, and I restrained myself from wanting to sayang it to avoid waking it up. Cute kitty...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok it sounds like u have a crush on Mr Azhar..

- tf

Anonymous said...

Nice kitty!