Friday, November 24, 2006

Classics worth revisiting

In the frenzy of mugging, and the impending examination starting at 9am tomorrow, I went back to listening to a few classics to make the reading less torturous. It was a wonderful experience, to experience again the evocative power of Debussy's String Quartet and the dreamy atmosphere brought upon with Enescu's first quartet.

I hardly listens to much new music now, but perhaps I should go back to listening to the good oldies instead, those that I started off my classical music experience with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The good thing about music is whether as a listener or as a player, every time you revisit a piece of music, there will always be something new that you can experience. It will never be exactly the same depending on the 天时地理人和.