Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I'm a free man!

...Free from assignments for the semester, that is. Just handed in my last Lit essay and did my microteaching today too. It wasn't that hard to churn them out actually, this second essay was much easier to write, just that I kept procrastinating; I was genuinely interested in the topic that I did for my microteaching, so it was no pain at all. Fall short a little from my expectations for the delivery though, I was the last person and I made myself anxious to end the lesson on time, so spoke a bit too fast and zoomed through it, ah what a shame. Damn. I really wanted to enjoy the moment.

Anyway, next up is the exam paper for motor learning/sport psychology next friday, so gotta get down to studying from now. Expect more blog entries here - I think I'll blog more then I study, just as an excuse to slack.

No comments: