Saturday, June 16, 2007

Nothing much to say...

That's how it is with breaks; I just spend the day doing some (sports) activity, get some low level euphoria, and end the day uneventfully. These sort of days really makes me feel like I should be doing something vaguely productive instead; it is just an inner compulsion of mine la. Work will be coming my way real soon though, from the coming Monday on.

So. Went for polo training yesterday, and had a super late night supper with JB and Roland. I ended up sleeping at 4.30am after watching 2 episodes of 'Heroes', and woke up today in a daze. It was so bad I just had to concuss a while when visiting my Ah Ma watching her make dumplings, and had to drag myself to meet Roland to climb. I thought I wouldn't be able to make it at the rock gym, but I felt good enough to flash quite a few routes others threw at me. That got me excited enough to look forward to next Saturday's session.

Tomorrow it's gonna be badminton and polo training immediately after that. Karen's coming back tomorrow night from diving in Tioman too, will probably pick her up or something.

No comments: