Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Round Ubin Kayak Trip

I led a round Ubin kayak trip for my Odac juniors the past weekend, and it was a delightful experience. The weather was perfect on both days, the paddling was good, the campsite was nice, and we reached our objectives very much earlier than expected on both days. The participants came in 2 large groups and all were raring to go for the trip, and I had a great time bringing them on the expedition.


Like I said, the weather was perfect, and numerous birds were seen soaring overhead. The sky was mostly clear but the sun wasn't strong on us, and it lasted like that throughout the trip.


The kayaks lined up at the clean campsite we used, at dawn.


Two of the participants, who got a good tan on the second day -


I miss going out like this after all.

No comments: