Friday, June 20, 2008

On several fronts...

School is starting again!
Ok it's not such a big deal (by right), and I am trying not to feel like it's a big deal too. I've been a good boy and I did my work, and now I just have to adjust myself to the waking/working routine again. I'm really looking forward to the short second semester! However much shit I take, it's only gonna be so long before I get my break!

I am still playing hard for polo, and actually kind of excited to play with my juniors for this year's national champs. It's hard work, but I should continue to push myself and not be a wimp. Am putting in more training into playboating these days too, because I might be performing at this year's Waterfest at Kallang! That'll be really cool, so long as performance anxiety doesn't sets in.

And we kind of decided we'll probably not go Nepal after all this year end; we are going through the process of getting our dream place now and renovations needs to be done during that period if we are to stay in it by next year. It's very exciting to think about how I can possible transform the place with a new look, and most likely very costly too...

Have only this much time to write, more later!

No comments: