Friday, March 13, 2009

Holiday? What holiday?

Term one is over!

The students are probably happy to enjoy their one week term break, but only after they finished a few online assignments given to them, and maybe a CCA camp. For me, I have a camp tom till Sunday noon, a retreat for PE teachers on Monday, and another camp from Tuesday to Friday. Having to stay out means that my holiday week is actually busier than my normal school week! It's total madness.

And that only means that it will be one full week away from doing preparatory work for my wedding. I'm pissing in my pants now because Jacob told me last week that with my wedding at end May, I should be sending out invitations by the end of March - I haven't even confirmed the guest list! I'm so gonna die loh.

I have to say that my house renovation is going on quite nicely, even though it wasn't on schedule. Karen and I spend countless days arguing about the colour scheme, and that really slowed down the work because the paint job has to be done before many other things can be installed. But we're reaching the finishing line soon, and quite in love with what we saw already!

To make up for the rough week, I'm gonna do retail therapy at IT fair this Sunday. Will be getting a laptop, among other things. Maybe I'll take my laptop outdoors to play with...

No comments: