Sunday, March 15, 2009

IT fair 2009

...was a big squeeze. I figured the jam on Orchard road on the way there can be attributed to the fair, and when I was near, the signboard giving you parking lot info says that Marina Square in full and there are only 10+ lots in the whole of Suntec! After queueing up to turn into Suntec, I realised that they closed the carpark entrance at the convention hall area, and I decided to miss it altogether, parking at Shaw Tower instead.

The big squeeze started when I walked into Suntec from the bridge - the short passageway past Watsons took like 20 minutes to clear! But I have to say that things were much better when you're inside the hall. It helps if you're skinny like me too!

Got an Acer Extensa 4630 laptop with 3GB RAM at $859 instead of $999 outside, so think it's worth the trip down after all. Bought an LG 160GB DVD recorder for $388 for my new place too, have been waiting so long to get my hands on one! Gonna record hours of Discovery channel and Sports events when I move into my new place and get my SCV channels!

No comments: