Sunday, July 12, 2009

A new leatherman!

The guys gave me a new leatherman for my birthday present, the new Skeletool CX!

Actually, I requested for it because they asked what I wanted, and I thought it'll be great to get another tool after my leatherman Blast was confiscated at the airport on a previous trip.

The Skeletool CX looks cool, is compact and light, and has all the basic tools that I'll ever need. I didn't used like 80% of the tools on the old Blast before anyway. This is so much better for carrying around. Hope the pliers don't break, like a few Amazon reviews purported!

5 comments:

Runnaholic-foodie said...

wah lao eh! Looks damn swee! Must have cost a bomb eh?

Virgil said...

Stylo siah...

Wolfie said...

It's actually quite small, not as impressive-looking as a weighty leatherman Wave etc, but the carbon handle looks cool lah :p

pinpin said...

dun get confiscated again. tell them it can be used to fix a leak inflight..

Wolfie said...

Sigh...that was the second one. First one is my small keychain tool leatherman Squirt. Argh...really hope I don't forget when I go for next holiday...