Thursday, July 09, 2009

So late...

This is the first time since Semester 2 started that I stayed till so late in school to do work. Actually I'm waiting for Karen to pick me up to go back home together, but still, I'm no longer used to staying till this hour. Everyday, I would think about what time can I make my escape out of school, and unless absolutely necessary, everything should be brought back home to do (although it's not a conducive work environment).

Still, it's the most comfortable place for me right now. I actually had this nightmare last night of being forced to move house and to go through another renovation process! Really love the place right now and hope I can stay there for the longest time.

Anyway, work is full of crappy admin work these days because of my recalcitrant students and the H1N1 flu. Hate to stay up late at night to do nonsense like these.

6.30pm! I must make my escape now!

No comments: