Saturday, April 08, 2006

Shortened fuse

These days my temper is really easily stirred - vulgarities count is going up, smiles have become much rarer. Fuck the disorganised mess of things around me, the stupid events forcing me to reshuffle my schedule, and myself for letting all these fucked up my life. So many stupid people think too much about their silly little projects to demand my limited time, that I should just be an arrogant asshole and ask them to screw it and not bother me with their trivialities.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey yongie, u alrite? we dun reallie hang ard much dis daes but i ne'er seen such disgruntedness in u b4. take a deep breath n let wateva pissed u haf taken out slowlie k. n also eat well play hard n sleep sweet. miss u very much, will be in touch for a catch up soon. take care!

Alex Wong said...

Bro, relax la. Not like you to sprout so many vularities. Alot of people will request for your time, but you have to prioritise and reject some requests. Helps with your sanity. =)