Sunday, June 18, 2006

Photos to Tioman paddling trip

Trust my good buddy Roland to have the time to upload the paddling photos onto the net at Yahoo; I must say, his time management in office is great! Apparently there's a part 2 to the photo album - he was saying something like you can find it in the root folder of his profile, but I haven't got the time to verify that info.

Yup, as much as I love to show people my trekking photos too, I simply can't find the time to post them online. Gotta spend the time training instead, tonight's polo session at PC made me feel like a retard. I'm sure you guys wouldn't wanna see a thousand pics online anyway right??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, we're all given the same 24 hours a day. It all depends on what you do with it. Plus all the photos were uploaded through my own broadband line ok... Just no time for commentaries this time round. So folks, you go figure!