Monday, August 06, 2007

Fatigue

Tired. Very tired. There are days when events takes up so much time that there's none left to do any work at all, and other days when time is spent chasing after various miscellaneous details at work that nothing really productive gets done. Someone better had the next English unit plan done for me man, cos I ain't have no clue about it at all. This Wednesday I foresee myself staying back at school till late to do work while I can, and I think the break from Thursday to Sunday will be equally hectic for me because there's nothing planned for English yet for the next three weeks. I also have to mentally prep myself with taking over the worst class in school for English from next week on.

Practiced throwing balls at the wall on Wednesday last week, was at the gym on Thursday, polo training on Friday, climbed with Roland (and did an extreme route, still uncompleted) on Saturday, and Sunday had my usual badminton practice and polo training. Today I practiced wushu in school in preparation for ACES day, and my arms ache just to hold them up. Mental fatigue setting in too, feel like I'm not gonna be good for the coming competition cos my mind just isn't that strong and alert to cope.

No comments: