Monday, August 20, 2007

Invigilation

Just watching my NT class take a common test makes me vomit blood. Many just flipped through the pages and then proceeded to put their head on the table and slumber. Some just say "dunno how to do so difficult" and waste the time staring at the paper. I wonder where they adopted this attitude from; in any case these people will probably not make anything of themselves in this school.

And I'm too stressed to think of fun creative student-centered activities for them to do in class. Any lessons have to depend on them staying awake too.

And a stupid kid from another class provoked another student this morning and when I helped to push him away from the other guy he challenged me to a fight. Man I was really hoping then that I can get my hands bloody. That will be a good way to vent my frustration.

No comments: