Sunday, January 11, 2009

Shopping again...

It seems like every weekend will include some kind of window shopping it seems. But I have to say that Sunday is a good time to shop, without ERP and with cheaper parking (it was $2.50 per entry at Clarke Quay!). We visited a wedding fair to look into organising the ROM ceremony, went to Liang Court's Audio House to look at appliances, and was nearly tempted into buying our bed too.

Actually, it's quite draining to keep looking at these things without buying. I felt that it's going nowhere comparing products all over, and we probably waste enough time and money in the process to warrant buying it all in one go at one megastore. So when I found a good deal for the cooking hob and hood, I had to pounce on it. I wanted to get a cheap DVD recorder too, but Karen think's there'll definitely be a better deal 3 months down the road, or she'll pay the difference. Ok, we shall see about that. At least that's one thing down.

And we paid $1800 extra for wedding photos yesterday when we couldn't decide which ones to leave out of our photo album. To think that I was initially scornful of the whole idea of doing posed wedding photography. Surprisingly I don't really feel the pinch, though I know it's a big sum. But all the bills are really adding up...

No comments: