Thursday, January 08, 2009

The work has started!

Have visited the new place the past week sporadically, and am surprised the hacking work goes quite smoothly. One day the whole flat was full of wood piles from the torn-down cabinets, the next day it was all cleared, and a pile of sand appeared instead.

Kitchen all ready for further work here - the wall on the right of the picture encloses the toilet, which will be demolished to expand the place. Wall hacking has not started however, as all other hacking work will have to wait for HDB's approval first before being carried out. Can't wait!



And of course, my work in school have started. I can't say I have been terribly productive at the office, but yet at the same time I am constantly worrying about my next few literature lessons. It's terrible - I think of that in the middle of badminton action on the court!

Can't wait for CNY to come and I can play mahjong again! I'm gonna do back to back sessions then haha. Hope I draw back this hand again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Huat ah!!! ;)

Wolfie said...

Long time no see man, must mahjong together!