Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hope you've had a better New Year

It's disgusting how unpleasant my CNY is. I spend a large part of my Saturday and yesterday doing school work, and am both pissed and frustrated that I got to do these nonsense on the only festival that I celebrate.

Today was terrible, I didn't go into the classes feeling prepared, and though I think things were done satisfactorily, it was terrible going to classes. Anyway, I got to quite complaining now, much more work to do!

Frankly speaking this is a terrible job la. Wonder when I'll call it quits in school and move elsewhere...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey dear...though sometimes i think its terrible too...but there's the good parts as well right? try thinking about those....jia you

Anonymous said...

Well... it seems not bad liao. It could be worse... :(