Thursday, May 04, 2006

Busy busy

Ok, got loads of stuff to do in these few days leading up to the camp/tioman paddling trip, and I haven't been really productive every night cos of tiredness from running around all day; don't expect to see the blog updated until maybe thursday night...

Short notes...
  • The GE is really showing how amateurish Singapore politics is, what a shame. All that bitching, personal attacks and argument about trivial issues is making the whole election farcical. A WP quintet of in my estate (with 2 guys doing e-Biz, 2 arts grad, and a ITE cert holder) wanna contest PM Lee, how amusing.
  • Peace is restored to Nepal again. But too late, looks like the earliest I'll get to breakfast at pumpernickel bakery again will be this time next year...
  • Practiced ball throwing with Bings this noon, resolved to bring my polo ball to Sikkim and throw/play/sleep with it and hope to come back a better player.
  • Anyone want anything that I can bring back from India or Bangkok? Don't be shy just tell me what you'll like to get la...else I'll just be cracking my brains thinking of what to get for you...so just say la...
Joke of the day:
Qn: What do wayang king James Gomez and box-office king Tom Cruise have in common?
Ans: Both have made the same movies - Mission Impossible, Risky Business, and Minority Report.

Hahaha...

No comments: