Monday, May 01, 2006

Wanna hear a story?

More than one person have been telling me that I sounded pretty irritable or pissed these days, judging from my blog entries. I thank you for your concern and sympathy for my angsty moments , but I'm pretty 'normal' actually, and the days are passing well. It's just that I tend to recall and write things I feel more strongly about (like my paddling session today) rather than mention the mundane trivial matters of daily life (like I only got 2 bites on my Sausage McMuffin with Egg this morning before the wrapper tore and the whole thing dropped on the floor). That wouldn't make for a very interesting read right?

This shows again that one should never trust the online persona to be the real person, not totally at least, barring the fact that no one actually has a coherent and singular personality (read Borges's essay 'The Nothingness of Personality' about that). Yup, I am actually a very nice person who wishes for world peace...

1 comment:

laihsia said...

I thought the McMuffin thing sounded quite funny...haha