Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Catching up

Yup, it was nice to see you after quite a while Alex...thanks for pushing back your lunch appointment just to walk around with me at Sim Lim. I'm sure it was fun and informative for you too right? Haha...guys are all gadget freaks...

From now till Sunday, going to see Lianda to watch Mi:3, Bing Ying to play polo, Yinghuei to pass him some shoes he ordered, Emily for the tent she bought, my insurance agent, and the usual PC clique too. And Roland and Charles of course, for the expedition. Something tells me I'll be sick of their faces pretty soon. Haha...just joking guys!

Yah, good to have some small reasons to meet up with people once in a while. Whatever it is, you guys out there should know that I'll always be glad to catch up yah; only thing is you have to make early appointments!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm the one who shared the tent with you last year and kena gased. So look who's talking now that I probably have to share the tent with you again??

Alex Wong said...

wow! I never knew you were a super gasser.... hahaha...

Guess you can try gas mask when in same tent? :P