Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Movie Review - M:I 3

...Caught M:I 3 at Suntec at noon sharp today in a half-filled cinema. With these movies, you know the story's gonna be formulaic - superhuman agent saves the world and his girl, lots of insider hidden agendas and betrayals, incredulous stunts at different places around the globe, exciting near-misses etc etc. But this is way better than M:I 2, cos the attention's now back to the mission rather than saving the girl (who logically should be last in priority anyway). Lots of explosive action, exciting moments, and the villian is really evil-looking.

Was so riveted by the action that I have to stop popcorn-chewing 15 minutes into the movie, ok maybe it's just me who's unable to multitask, but yah, worth your dollars if you like non-stop action.

No comments: