Thursday, October 11, 2007

Anxiety

I'm in the midst of invigilating the English paper for my class right now, literally. They are still writing at this moment, and in a few minutes' time I will have to go do my shift till their paper ends.

And I am damn kan cheong about how they will do for it. The paper I set was quite hard, and I only realised that after looking through this sec 3NT assessment book I bought from Popular. Too late. But then again the HOD and VP had given their nods to the paper, so I assume it is still possible for them to fare well.

Ultimately I really hope that they can do well, and show me that I did managed to teach them something for the past 15 weeks, because I don't think I did a good job of it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huh. If all do badly, can moderate one wat. Rite? =)

Wolfie said...

Well! I marked a few scripts yesterday and they all did very well! Think I underestimated them ha. Good la.

Anonymous said...

Maybe they copied... =)