Monday, November 05, 2007

Promotion Day

Today is promotion/streaming day, where every teacher will sit down and decide what to do with the kids who fail their exams. I thought it will be a clear cut business, but my principal made it really tedious, going into monologues most of the time, and only taking momentarily breaks when asking other teachers to give comments for student so-and-so in a show that she value their input. I only teach the 3NT English, so I can expect to just stone there for the entire day. We took one morning to do the sec 1s, and probably the sec 2s by today.

And my department got this CHERISH report to finish up by Deepavali, and next tuesday I am supposed to produce a Scheme of Work for the entire 2008 English lessons for 3Normal Technical. So can you imagine what a wonderful waste of time today is for me?

No comments: