Thursday, April 10, 2008

Nice things...

The week got better as it goes...it was quite busy for me at the beginning but today went by happily even though I had to be observed for a lesson, and it'll be Friday tomorrow.

I went to get my stuff which I bought on eBay after school today, a nice pair of bright yellow Pro M frame with 3 lenses, a new bike helmet, and a pair of shoes I bought for Karen - ah, the joy of consumerism! I can't help it, but I really love to gawk at my new bright yellow shades, just looking at it makes me feel sunny.

And at my badminton session yesterday, a friend commented that I have shown great improvements in my skills! Am happy to hear that, because I can't see it myself ha. Not sure what I improved in too, but I think I am more aware of what are the things I need to do in certain situations I suppose. Technical skills wise, still need much more practice time to perfect. It really makes me look forward to my Sunday training session.

Now I hope my polo competition will end soon so that I can get back to climbing. It has been an unsuccessful campaign for my team thus far, and so I don't know how much I can hope to win our remaining 2 matches. Ah well. Sad to say, but I don't have high expectations of my team for this season at least.

Nonetheless, a happy week! Next - looking forward to labour-day week hehe.

No comments: