Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The holiday!

Things are getting really exciting, because the holiday is coming!

Effectively school will end with the parents-teacher meeting at the end of this week, and no matter what I wouldn't be in school next week because my damn wisdom tooth hurts and I will wanna get it out on Monday.

I'm already packing my weekends with appointments - not many are enjoyable though. This week will be spent on wedding invites, attending meetings to ask about hosting wedding banquets, and flat viewings. Yup, I'm really into these adult things right now haha. Well well well...

Everything's exciting when the holiday comes, even the prospect of doing work (at my own leisurely pace). Will be planning a bit of itinerary for my Hong Kong trip, and also hoping to paddle out at sea more. More of all my sports! Can't get enough of them.

Along the way...I am actually contemplating staying on in my school after all, till the time I can get myself into HQ. Continual involvement in my CCA is good for my resume, and a possible impending change of principal might shake things up for the better too. So hard to read into the future...I'll have to carry on depending on my good fortune in life so far for the opportunity to come I suppose.

No comments: