Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Playboating show

Occasion: Waterfest Singapore 2008
Event: Playboating Performance
Date: 13th September Saturday (not sure other days have or not)
Venue: Bottle Tree Park at Khatib
Time: 10am - 10.15am
Fees: Free

I'm gonna be there to take part in the performance. I hope the watching public will be satisfied by it, cos it's quite hard to do choreographed playboating action. Firstly, I have been out of practice, and secondly I still can't do my best in my own boat. And also, I think only paddlers can appreciate the difficulty of attempting the moves; non-paddlers might raise their eyebrows but then not think much of it after a few tricks. Man, I assure you every move we do takes at least a month to nail (from the basic forward handroll), and most takes more than that!

So, hope that we can pull off a 5-minute synchronised routine, and then be successful when we try our own trick! I'm feeling the performance anxiety even as I type now *shudder*...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You never put the date leh.

Wolfie said...

sorry, amended!