Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A short note

House - all done up. Slowing moving bags of stuff there every few days when we can. Think it will take ages to do clear the mess there now. I thought my utility room will be just great for my gear, but now I'm having second thoughts on whether everything can fit it! I fixed up a bike hook on the wall and now my bike's hung vertical, really cool! Show you pics next time.

By the way, wait till my open house invitation if you wanna take a look at it, don't want to spoil the surprise!

Wedding prep - lots of people has been asking me how's it going, and well, it's not really fully thought out. Still got much loose ends to tie up, but we'll get through it slowly. If you haven't reply to my email invitation, go do it now!

School - pretty good! Waiting for the exams, and things are already kind of slack. Will take lots of leave between my 2 weddings, so looking forward to that. Things are really much better with the new principal in charge, and my school is really quite a nice place at this moment of time.

All in all, things' good! Hope to see you all soon!

No comments: