Tuesday, March 27, 2007

And yet again...

Okay, let me revise what went wrong today that left me in such a sour mood till the early part of the evening.
  • I was given relief lessons before my PE observation, therefore I had no time for preparation. Mind you, it is a laborious chore to set up the field for PE classes.
  • I had to deal with an insolent brat who refuses to sit still, played with a lighter, used hokkien right in front of me, and refuses to stand and listen to what I said when I addressed him.
  • I failed to make the class work hard at the games. I failed to make them gather for instructions quickly. I failed to make them pay attention to me. I was too bothered by the situation then to think about rational solutions.
  • My supervisor gave me some feedback which I do not think is helpful or appropriate.
  • My laptop blank out on me countless times when I try to work.
  • I missed lunch.
  • It started drizzling just as I wanted to leave school.
  • I went down to the IBM service center at Bugis to service my laptop and it was closed.
  • I missed dinner.
  • I played badminton in NTU with some strangers, and I suck.
  • Then my racket strings went bust.
Tomorrow will be a better day, cos it definitely can’t be worse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need to find some happy things to do to recharge. =)