Monday, March 05, 2007

Colour personality test

A personality test forwarded by Roland, based on making some colour choices in order of preference.




Free personality analysis of Wolfie.
Generated on Sun Mar 4 23:37:35 2007.

    Wolfie's Existing Situation

      Easily affected by his environment and readily moved by the emotions of others. Seeks congenial relationships and an occupation which will promote them.

    Wolfie's Stress Sources

      Wants to overcome a feeling of emptiness and to bridge the gap which he feels separates himself from others. Anxious to experience life in all its aspects, to explore all its possibilities, and to live it to the fullest. He therefore resents any restriction or limitation being imposed on him and insists on being free and unhampered.

    Wolfie's Restrained Characteristics

      Feels cut off and unhappy because of the difficulty in achieving the essential degree of cooperation and harmony which he desires.

      Willing to become emotionally involved and able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity, but tries to avoid conflict.


    Wolfie's Desired Objective

      Wants to make a favorable impression and be rewarded as a special personality. Is therefore constantly on the watch to see whether he is succeeding in this and how others are reacting to him; this makes him feel that he is in control. Uses tactics cleverly in order to obtain influence and special recognition. Susceptible to the esthetic or original.

    Wolfie's Actual Problem

      Seeks to avoid criticism and to prevent restriction of his freedom to act, and to decide for himself by the exercise of great personal charm in his dealings with others.

    Wolfie's Actual Problem #2

      Has a fear that he might be prevented from achieving the things he wants. This leads him to employ great personal charm in his dealings with others, hoping that this will make it easier for him to reach his objectives.

      Take the ColorQuiz yourself right now!

Some clarifications:
  • Yes I'm easily affected by emotions evoked from others. Seeks congenial relationships...generally yes, though I think of late I can't be bothered with PR stuff.
  • Yes I want to live life to the fullest and do not like to feel restricted.
  • Yes I think I am "able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity" ahhahaha...but who wouldn't??
  • Yes I like the original and the esthetic and to be in control, but do not need to resort to tactics to impress others with my personality. Doesn't that comes naturally? :p
  • I like to decide for myself, but I really don't think I employ my "great personal charm" to get what I want. Most probably I'll just do things my way and don't really care who gets pissed off by that if I am convinced I am doing the right thing.

No comments: