Thursday, March 29, 2007

A change of weather

It just stormed outside my school over here, as a finished my last class. Before that I thought of a fun project work for the kids to do and then walk around to view each others'. They had to write me a self-introduction on paper as warmup activity, so I'll probably have a good read later. Then I went into a relief class, was very happy to have managed it well and teach them how to complete their work too. Handled one mischievous kid fairly and also taught them to work individually and be self-motivated. It's teaching these life skills that's important, and if I felt that I had communicated this over to them that'll make my day.

And there were 2 PE classes in the morning - I conducted the second one for 1T1 and it was amazing. They took a while to warmup to the game as usual, but after that they just ran themselves to the ground playing, and it was such a joy to see that.

No comments: