Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Lazy days to come

Good riddance to the CME workshop yesterday. I sat through it without doing any of the group activities as a gesture of passive resistance. Waiting to see if the other upcoming enrichment talks during the induction period will piss me off as much.

I'm pretty much bored with such routines, lax though they may be. Somehow when things are easy, daily trips down to NIE to attend some short events can make irritate you to no end because the reason why they call you back for is so trivial. Meanwhile, I will try to finish up all my PE lesson plans for the new term before school starts, that is a must!

Looking forward to my first driving test on Friday (wish me luck!), and a Phuket trip coming Monday to Thursday to bask in the sun and allow me to feel lazy without guilt. Will want to watch Shrek 3, Ocean's 13, F4 Rise of the Silver Surfer, and Transformers; why does good movies all come together? I suppose I should look forward to the short paddling expedition next weekend too, though leading a trip is quite stressful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stress?? Wolfie no sweat lah...! Hehe! ;)

Wolfie said...

No one can see the sweat from the meticulous planning behind the smooth execution of trips :p

Anonymous said...

Sigh. =(