Tuesday, May 08, 2007

See the sea...

There is an screening of a sea kayaking video this Friday evening the 11th of May at National Stadium Theatrette - This is the Sea movie show is organised by kayakasia, probably the only dealers in folding crafts on the island.

My kayaking buddies are mostly going for it, but I'm kind of reluctant. Have been lazy to go out these days, and actually I bought This is the sea 2 online previously, and I guess watching that will keep me satisfied. I think the event is ultimately a chance for paddlers to meet up, and excellent idea really. But somehow, I have no desire to see people and talk about paddling anymore. I'm too much out of the sport to be interested in just talking about it, and not sure who I'll want to choose to interact with too (definitely not those people who like to compare their paddling adventures).

I think I used to enjoy this type of thing, but quietly, some things have changed.

No comments: