Saturday, January 12, 2008

Blog reading...

I just stumbled upon the blog of someone I knew in NIE, and reading it was churned up all sorts of poignant memories of the past. His entries were all as sincere as he is in real life, and he wrote how he felt upon being posted to his current school, his attachment to his former classes, his new life now, and his memories of a different life in the past (with all the what-if questions). He spoke of people we both knew about, and that brought back much memories of my own.

Sigh, I'm in such a melancholic mood now because of that read. I don't think I ever wrote very much personal and revealing entries here, just about things that I am passionate about, but which is not necessarily in the private domain. Not that I think you'll be interested to know about my petty concerns anyway. If we are close and the timing is right, I would rather tell confide details in person rather than on this blog - think it devalues your status as a confidante if I publish the same things I shared with the rest of the world eh?

Anyway, I am so unfocused when it comes to work, often choosing to do other things that I have a personal interest in. Really shooting myself in the foot when I should actually get going and move on with things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Need to manage ur time loh. Do the important work, but set aside some time for things you like. :)