Saturday, January 26, 2008

Dry spell

I remembered that the sky threatened to pour every morning and will eventually wash out the island with rain in the afternoon. The past week, it was just plain, simply dry.

Felt that I'm having a dry spell recently too. I stayed at school for a straight 12hours on Thursday and it made me quite upset somehow, to be held back so much at work. Long hours at work is very stressful for teachers as I think almost every teacher has to do a bit of work even after office hours.

Things are manageable right now for me, but I feel restless, I want to do something exciting, extraordinary. My weekly sporting activities are only there to make my life bearable, sessions for me to look forward to at the end of the day/week. But I wanna do something more, though I have no idea where I can find time for anything much.

Should structure my life a little more, a little planning might make me feel more productive. Not much fun blogging if I have a boring life, and I don't wanna talk about my daily struggles at work.

No comments: