Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday

Good Friday is so good! Somehow, having it coming immediately my short one week break really made me happy this week looking forward to it. Thursday was especially enjoyable when it arrived, even though I had meetings and realised I have another paper to set. I went for polo training yesterday night and also this morning, and after that went climbing till my body's all soft now. Shiok.

Looking forward to more breaks like this!



On a separate note, there's this prominent blog by a teacher who abruptly shut down his site unwillingly, leaving a farewell note on the site and removing the entire archive away. So sad! I wonder if I'll be forced to do the same one day, with my incessant complaints about my school's people and issues.



On Thursday, this teacher who used to be a contract teacher (now in NIE training) in the school came back to visit us, and she even said that she hoped she is coming back for her practicum. I didn't know what to say so I kept quiet, but I think eventually I might want to update her on all the unhappy incidents our department faces, and see if she'll need to reconsider her decision. She's such a nice teacher, so I hate to see her 'suffer', though she might be so good that she'll be able to take everything in her stride. I know I can't, because I live for my ideas and I don't compromise on my principles. I just want to go to a school that's at least 'normal'.

No comments: