Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Observations in school

  1. I think it's damn sad if you're a principal of a school and every time you go to the canteen for lunch, all the teaching staffs avoid you like the plague. Well apparently, a certain principal either can't be bothered to reflect on the reason why, or the EQ just wasn't there to appreciate the situation. If the grade of the school depends on the climate survey, the school is gonna burn every single year...
  2. I can't help say this, but outside of the classroom, I will help students very reluctantly. I just have endless admin stuff to do to want to try make time to help students who can't be bothered to pay attention in class. They should thank their lucky stars that at least I take my time to plan lessons.
  3. There's a teacher in my school who is sort of the official spokesman to the media whenever there's some functions etc. He is damn diplomatic in his words when it comes to talking to parents etc, but he probably isn't very sincere about his dealings with them, seeing that he is so overworked to care about petty complains. I try to be like him when I deal with parents, but some parents really irritates me with their ridiculous parenting principles, and therefore I really hate to contact parents for any reasons at all. I probably don't really belong to this profession if I don't want to be a hypocrite. But then again, I guess PR is necessary everywhere.

No comments: