Sunday, March 30, 2008

Trying for a view on the bright side...

It is inexplicable - I've got the weeks' lessons covered, but I can't help feeling Monday Anxiety acutely the moment I woke up to Sunday. I do everything with half a mind on the fact that it'll be another depressing week of work with no tangible rewards to be seen or joy to be derived. This is so bad isn't it?

Ok, so I try to make myself feel better. Well, I might be able to go off from work earlier for maybe 3 days this week too, if nothing crops up. This weekend onwards will be the start of my polo competition, and that makes things a little more interesting. Badminton on Wednesday will resume again.

A little further ahead, I look forward to the end of my literature classes with those sloths, and the busy period before and after the exams, settling the paper work before the holiday comes.

No comments: