Monday, March 31, 2008

Staying on track.

Ultinately I do not want to be bitter about the beginning years of my teaching career. I have no idea what my career path will be like, and right now I do no know how I can go about going the way I want to pursue. But I think if I want to stay sane, contented and satisfied, I have to somehow be more positive or carefree about things. Do the things I can, refuse the things I can't, and find ways to make myself feel like a person rather than a teacher after work.

That is why I have to stay on as a sports enthusiast, as a amateur athlete. We mustn't 'resign to fate' and give ourselves excuses about having to put work above everything else! I have to dream on about getting my foldable kayak and paddling out in the sea. If I can't make myself happy, I cannot find the mood to teach well in class. The school might not be able to help me, and so I have to depend on myself.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, we have to get us each a foldable. One way or the other.

Wolfie said...

Hey man I'm really considering a Feathercraft Wisper now, after reading about Junbin's recent
>Lake Toba
trip. When when?

All your Mazda's fault la...

Anonymous said...

I don't mind getting one. Den next time can put it in my car, drive to somewhere in Malaysia, and kayak there. :)

Wolfie said...

Yah we do bulk purchase lah see got discount or not hehe...

Anonymous said...

all the nice dreams...

i saw JB's pics also. nice !