Thursday, July 24, 2008

Priorities

Was just thinking a friend after badminton that I have no time to seriously consider my new place's renovation plans, and he thinks I should re-prioritise the things I spend time on.

It has been at the back of my mind, but I could never force myself to consider it seriously...abandon my weekly sports sessions to do other things.

I go for them religiously because I'm quite positively addicted to them. It just feels shiok, and it is nice to be able to look forward them whenever I am swamped with work. It motivates me to finish my stuff fast so that I can go play in peace.

But yah, I'll get 3-4 hour of time on certain weekdays if I forego my sessions and spend the time planning for my new place seriously. That is, of course, if I can concentrate solely on that and not end up doing other things like school work or netsurfing...

So many things to do...planning colours, materials, layout, furniture...finding and deciding on contractors etc etc. I will be busy with school all the way till end November, and it'll be too late to start thinking about these then!

Sigh...even if I want to give up something...what will it be?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess you need to give up some things to achieve bigger things.