Thursday, May 07, 2009

My gear attic!

Haha finally I got a proper room for my gear!

Bad news is, it doesn't really look like it's big enough. Another Ikea storage shelf will come in and the balls etc will be thrown there. I want to clear the space in the wardrobe so I can store all my technical wear (splash jacket, hard and soft shell outer wear, rain gear, neoprene suit etc) hanging inside. All my small pieces of miscellaneous gear are floating around in the drawer though, but at least it is consolidated together.

And the clothes rack at the side, and maybe an ironing board or ladder will share this space in the future too, shucks. There's a few cans of paint left over from the paint job, don't know how long I should hold on to them too, and where I should store them meanwhile.

View of the room from outside the door, with the bike right in front of the window, nice!

Think I should put some adventure photos of mine around the room!

2 comments:

u know who said...

pls dun start to be a zi lian kwang

Wolfie said...

Duh...the only reason why photos are taken is so that they can be viewed...

Nice photos must put up! :p