Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Round one over

So, the deed's done last Saturday, and we're officially married!

Both of us felt rather embarrassed about the whole experience in general, but I'm happy that the ceremony was a short one. It was like one big party instead of our wedding, with both of us gathering together so many dear friends. I was just busy trying to go all around and entertain everyone that eating was the last thing on my mind.

It was great to see you guys, hope you enjoyed it!

Will post up good photos of the whole thing when my photographer's done with it, can't wait!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats!!! pity i couldn't be there, can't wait to see the pics!!! :)

Virgil said...

Congrats! :)

Runnaholic-foodie said...

Congrats!!! YH! Enjoy your honeymoon! Thanks for the note on blog.. it was great racing the xphysique with my classmates.

Yeah, let me know about when we can go for our kayaking! Or join me at Ultimate frisbee! Oh yah, your OEA shirts still with me.. Let me know if you are going for the symposium k!

Alex Wong said...

What's there to feel embaressed about. Well, congrats once again!

roland said...

早生贵子!哈哈!;)