Friday, May 08, 2009

Picking up the violin again

This is my dream - to play any of Bach's pieces for unaccompanied violin

I'm going to use my study room or the spare room as my music room. Get a music stand, some music to start practicing (the suzuki volumes, and some simple etudes), and a tuner. Catch up on some of the familiar pieces and work those fingers a little with finger-twisting exercises. I hope I'll soon come to the point when I know I can't go on on my own anymore, and maybe then I'll take lessons. Maybe I can target grade 8 exams in 5 years time.

I can't let my brain rot anymore - I haven't been learning anything new for ages!

4 comments:

roland said...

You mean study/music/hobby room? Where you gonna stuff all the foldables, paddles etc?

Wolfie said...

Foldables all these in the gear room already hehe...upstairs there's 2 bedrooms besides the master bed room, one of the is the study, the other can be my music room hee...

roland said...

Oh yeah, missed out the earlier post... So many rooms?!

Wolfie said...

Next time get you guys come and see hehe