Friday, February 08, 2008

CNY holiday!

Ok it has been a good break this holiday. I've been busy offline doing things, and don't even feel the urge to check my mail etc. After the half ay of work in school on Wednesday, I went for badminton session before the reunion dinner. First round of mahjong yesterday night after the visitations, and second round coming later! Have to finish my work review by tomorrow before going for movies and more gambling, and it's sporting Sunday as usual for me.

In the last few days, I...
  • finally won money at mahjong!
  • nearly got outplayed in pool by a 10+ years old girl, but somehow managed to be pretty good myself despite not playing for years.
  • had seen more examples of my Principal's ineptness and lack of EQ. I wonder if the horde of new teachers who joined my school this term did their research before coming over.
My holiday seems shorter the more I enjoy it...

No comments: