Monday, February 11, 2008

Post-CNY blues

I spent Sunday morning and evening preparing lessons for 3 different subjects, plus writing up my 15 page work review form.

I have been trying to make myself gain back some paddling power again, and have been doing my pullups fairly regularly. After badminton yesterday, I am now aching at the lower back, rotator cuff group and wrist extensors. And it was a sucky session for me too! Hard to keep up playing standards for the game still.

Woke up feeling like shit, and dozed off at a meeting just now. Next meeting coming, I hope I don't concuss. Not that I mind what I am missing...

This week is gonna be busy...shucks...am hoping to play one more round of mahjong this Saturday before the New Year mood wears off...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah ride on ur mahjong winning wave ah...