Monday, January 23, 2006

New Year resolutions

Chinese New Year coming soon! Some new year resolutions that I want to try keeping...
  1. Start my practical driving lessons (Because this is, without a doubt, the slackest sem ever).
  2. Start exploring the island on a bike again (That's a bicycle, not a motorbike).
  3. Get my blue khatsalano, go to any beach, set it up, and paddle away.
  4. Bring Vortex into the National Champs 2006.
  5. Spend less time on myself and more on people around me.
Yup, will need a lot of resolve and effort to accomplish the above. Except maybe for item 3 - I just need a lot of $$$ for that. Quite lazy to start driving too, the days in school are just too fun for me to take time out for lessons...

2 comments:

Alex Wong said...

Let me help you with point 5. :)
haahahaha... join me for climbing on weekendz.

Wolfie said...

Hee sure thing pal, I owe it to all my climbing kakis to get back to the wall again!