Monday, January 16, 2006

A typical Sunday

For those who are not too familiar with my typical weekends, let's just say that it's basically an itinerary of activities one after another. It must have been years since I last slacked at home one whole day; usually the only times i'm at home during the weekends will be when I'm back to bath and sleep. Those were happening days in the past when I could do 3 different paddling activities in a single day, or do a combo of badminton-rock climb or rock climb-kayak etc.

Today was no exception - played badminton at Toa Payoh from 8-10am, lunched, went Wisma's Sony Ericsson shop wanting to replace my phone's joystick. Then it's down to Bras Basah to restring my racket, and I ended up buying Yonex's Muscle Power 99 that I've been eyeing for so long! It was a deal to get an entire package with strings and stuff for $160, particularly satisfying as i have been mulling over getting it for 2 years or so.

Went to the National Library next, browsed, read, and borrowed stuff. Just before reach Bugis MRT to get to Boon Lay, I remembered I needed something at Beach Road. Took a bus ride there, walked 2-3 rounds around the army knick-knack gear shops before getting my stuff and then rewarding myself with Ah Balling downstairs. Finally, a walk to Lavender train station to get to the western end, 179 to NTU, dinner, then polo training. Bathed, did laundry, went out for supper, and now here I am, typing this at an ungodly hour.

Phew what a day. Wouldn't want it any less tiring though.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyhey. wat Sophie the GOOSE?? haha.. okies la.. anyway... best.. u are always making ur weekend soo super packed with activities... super full of energy ah... haha

Wolfie said...

As always! You are equally energetic and crazy too! In fact you must have much more escapades than myself; the Double S team never idle for very long haha.

Alex Wong said...

oei! remember to add into your coming weekend schedules : Climbing!

Wolfie said...

Hee...climbing...I try I try ha. Don't kill me if I can't hor. I think high chance I will have the time for it soon enough.