Tuesday, February 21, 2006

An analysis of Johari's window survey

It's just interesting to see how the people perceive me from their perspective - granted that the results are a bit skewed cos as someone said "How come there are only good traits, no stupid, idiotic etc...", still, the thing is that how people describe me so accurately describe also the context in which they know me. I'm not a believer of rock-solid personality and think most people display different traits in different situations, so it's really about the circumstances that people encounter you most often that formed them their opinions of you.

I think people whom I know through sports or in school tend to see me as an independent and confident person, which I can only agree to a certain extent. People whom I confided in before will say that I am a sentimental person and tend to list more of the 'quieter' traits. Those who says that I am calm and relaxed are the kan cheong ones, and the one person who said I am brave is often chided by me for being too cautious! (You know who you are :p)

And the two who said that I am a 'giving' person happen to be the ones who hold special places in my heart.

No comments: