Friday, February 03, 2006

Lameness...

I was reminded today that I seemed to have stopped going to the gym since this semester started. I visited the gym twice a week religiously last semester, wanting to catch up with the NTU polo guys in strength and speed, but now I've sort of lost the motivation to train polo at NTU at all, so the desire to get stronger has waned.

And I happened to have left a lot of other things out of my life too. I haven't coached kayaking for maybe, half a year? - Weekends seems too short for me to do coaching. Haven't paddled out at sea for months too - friends never jio me go. Climbing? - err...hopefully soon. Maybe when I get a new harness. Rope access work? Haven't got the lobang, no weekend jobs. Trekking? No totally free weekends, no kakis, no nice destinations etc etc.

I have such great excuses for everything. My current one is that my wounds can't get wet, so no polo for me for this week at least. Next week? I'll see how...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey...just an innocent question u know...haha..but den again, must utilise yr roomie leh.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes, jio u also u not free. Then u still say people never jio u.