Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Restlessness

I feel restless...I feel like I should start something new...like go for a course or something. I can't explain why, cos if I channel my energies into reading biomechanics I'm sure I'll have a lot to learn there. But then again, it's not exactly something that excites me, so guess that's out.

Back in NUS days, I remember getting hyped up and going for one learning course after another, like my various kayak certification and coaching courses, rope courses, NCAP etc. Taking the rock climbing and abseiling instructor course was especially siong, cos these two are a three-times-a-week commitment, and I have to leave NUS to go out for sessions before going back hall late at night. But it's damn shiok when I leave hall for them wondering what I'll learn later.

I've such a short attention span, that's probably the problem. When I graduate out of PESS I'll probably think back and wished I learned more here. But right now, I can't say my modules fully satisfy my lust for learning. No extra money to go for SSC sports courses and such though, guess I'll just stick to reading biomechanics for now....

No comments: