Friday, March 31, 2006

Busy life

Haven't got much time to blog this week, anyone missed me?

After lesson on Tuesday, went down to People's Park to buy return tickets for Nepal. We could have got it at $700+, but then coming back there wasn't any cheap seats on the third week of June (I suppose all the families travelling with kids need to come back by then also), and so had to settle for more expensive tickets at just over $800. Went to Campers' Corner, bought a beanie for my head, a sleeping bag, paid for a pair of new Chacos that will come next week, and a waterproof map case. I can't wait to use the last item - just looking at it make me think of my upcoming paddling trip to Tioman.

Wednesday - Watched 'V for Vendetta' after lessons, was not a bad movie, but I'm a lousy critic so can't say much. I'm happy so long as it pander to my taste for action ha.

Thursday was spent studying for my dance test, horribly mindless memorisation of information. But pulled through the test splendidly today, and then played badminton, table tennis, and finally floorball just now, what an eventful day! It's a shame these days will be gone real soon...

Weekend's coming, I'm gonna be out and offline again. Polo, badminton, the works. Have a great weekend too!

1 comment:

Alex Wong said...

Somebody is rich!! And you are going Nepal again??